Sunday, May 31, 2009

Will you miss me?

Just wanted to prepare you all for my upcoming absence

You have had a short taste of life without Suzee's blog while we vacationed in the beautiful, cool, Park City, UT.
I am afraid this absence may be longer :~(
I am off to surgery tomorrow
Having my 100,000 mile overhaul
You know
girl surgery
I'm not sure how long it will be before I am able to sit long enough to entertain.
Do not fret!
I shall return :~)
While you wait, please feel free to peruse my archive
And enjoy the following photos of some of our more recent adventures!







We drove the extra long way so we could stop to see the Manti temple.
Definately my favorite, and in my opinion one of the prettiest!


In the backyard at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Murray.



Riding the Heber Creeper

Love this one! Silly girls and one grumpy boy in the back

We went trap shooting, I have the bruise to prove I fired a shot gun!


Cutest kid on earth blowing dandelions


Amid this sea of purlpe stands my number one baby boy being recognized for graduating in the top 5% of his class
Here he is all decked out with his NHS collar, medal, and all the cords that represent his academic honors!


Track banquet, 3 cute girls with their throwing coach.
P.S. My little girl currently holds the school record for discus
oh, and she's the super cute one in the middle!

5 comments:

The Crouse House said...

Hey - hope all goes well for ya! Looks like you had an awesome, fun trip to Utah! Love Hungry! Congrats to Sam - what a kid!

Erin said...

Good luck tomorrow. LMK if you need anything!

Crissie said...

I actually just saw a couple of those pics on Sarah's facebook page.

In the words of our wonderful mother, "I hope everything comes out okay."

Leigh said...

I'll be thinking good things for you Suzee!

Carrot Jello said...

Gah! I'm late! Good luck!
Oh, and the last picture? Techincally no one is in the middle, since there are four.
So now I can't figure out which one is the daughter.