Friday, May 8, 2009

Going to brag? You better believe it!

Do I have your attention?
Is everyone listening (or rather reading) closely?
I am pleased and especially thrilled to announce to all of you that the winners of the Arizona Desert West Region Track and Field for the girls is
Sunrise Mountain High School!
The winners of the Arizona Desert West Region Track and Field for the boys is
Sunrise Mountain High School!

Yes, this is the first time that both the boys and the girls teams have won together!
Congratulations all of you amazing athletes!
Congratulations all of you stupendous coaches!
And for my number on baby boy, I am so proud of you!
So that everyone will know, the boys 4x800 relay team, of which my son was a part, took first place!
Way to go Mustangs!
You rock!

1 comment:

Crissie said...

That's too cool! How fun for him to end his high school career on a winning team.