Friday, November 21, 2008

Thud thud

Thud thud...thud thud...thud thud...
Do you hear that?
That's the sound of my heart beating...
It is the background beat to the mantra repeating over and over in my head...
I'm in love with a vampire...in love with a vampire....Love...Vampire...
Now do you hear it?

Did you see Twilight yet? No...Yes... Well, I won't be the one to ruin it for you.
This is just a quick entry to express my feelings.
For all of you critics out there, IT IS NOT A VAMPIRE MOVIE!
It is a love story!
They took a novel and condensed it into a 2 hour movie, and I for one think they did fine job of it! They stayed true to the characters. As sat in that dark theater and watched the story unfold on the big screen, I felt all those same feeling I had felt while reading Twilight.
Do you remember staying awake into the wee hours of the morning, unable to close the book? Do you recall irrevocably falling, right along with Bella, madly in love with Edward?
It happened again!
I'm in love with a vampire..
Thud thud...
In love...
Thud...
Vampire!

Shh.....
Don't tell my husband!

6 comments:

Crissie said...

I'm sorry, did you say something? I couldn't hear anything over the sound of my OWN heart beating! Yes, I too am in love with a vampire....sigh.

Britt said...

I HEAR YA!! I couldn't sleep after the movie..I was just so excited and couldn't stop thinking about EDWARD! It's a sickness. How can he do this to us? geez..

Stephanie said...

I need someone to go to the movies with me. My husband won't go - do you want to go again?

Let me know. We'll make a date.

Anonymous said...

Here I am, the heretic. Until I see the movie, I can only say that old Eddie sure wasn't what I imagined him to be when I saw the trailers for Twilight. (I imagined handsome, but that face wasn't it). Sorry. But one day, I will go see it. Maybe Ron will like it too. He just isn't interested in reading a "girl's" book.

Naughty Newbee's said...

I LOVE it Suzee, my heart is a Thuding with yours:) By the way you can order those shirts from Kristi Rogers. She is on my blog and they have a website you can go to and look at them. I got so many compliments and everyone kept asking me where I found that shirt. I can hardly wait for movie #2...I am so excited and yes in LOVE

Heidi said...

Lol!