Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Poor me, poor Sam?

So I put my back out of whack this week. No, I don't have any idea how I did it, I'm just hobbling around to compensate for it. This morning my plan was to take Dan to preschool, call my chiropractor to get in this afternoon, and do one nail client. When I went to drop Dan off the battery in the truck was DEAD! Ughh! Of course preschool is maybe a half mile from my house, a walkable distance. At least it is if your spinal column is aligned exactly as it should be. Because preschool is so close we never leave until at least 5 minutes before it is scheduled to start. I had to get a friend to drive over here and take my son to preschool for me. Thank you Sue! This was also the first time Dan has ever told me while getting ready to gothat he doesn't want to be late. No. We're not ever late! Well, okay, maybe once or twice...

Well, after getting Sam to jump the battery when he got home from school, going to the chiropractor, getting another jump, stopping at Checker to get a new battery (all while walking like a little old lady) I finally arrived back at home. You'll remember that Sam has been without his truck for a couple of weeks now. He just got it back last night. When your vehicle sits down at the shop, in the yard, with all that dirt, it's not so pretty when you get it back! As I was hobbling up my driveway to go in the house I had to stop and laugh! Followed immediately by getting the camera to take some pictures of his truck! The kitty prints are definitely from Kacie's rotten cat, Grizzy. However, it wasn't any of my kids that wrote on the truck. I guess someone at the high school saw all the paw prints and couldn't resist!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

It wasn't my cat!! Have you seen all the cats at the shop??? That's where those paw prints are from! You can stop blaming my sweet cat for everything

Crissie said...

You probably put your back out lifting Kacie's cat onto the hood so she could make her mark! Next time, lift with your legs...not your back.
"Here Kitty, Kitty" LMAO!!

Heidi said...

This is totally unrelated to this post, but I saw your buttons for Nie Nie and CJane. I have been reading those blogs too for the past year or so. Crazy small world!

Stephanie said...

sorry about your back. I hope you are well aligned now.

Anonymous said...

Cats have such a fine way of reminding us they are here while trying to ignore us. This post was was all the more humorous when I read Kacie's comments -she's so much like her mother. (Family is great!) * I hope you will be feeling better by the weekend.